Alumni Account Request Form

For alumni who have graduated prior to 2010, we no longer have their account in the system. However, if you would like access to your account again, please fill out the following form below!

Alumni Request Form 

After filling out this form, it will be sent to the appropriate Registrar's Office; either the Undergraduate Enrollment Services Center or the Graduate and Professional Center. Then it will need to be approved and they will contact you for further instructions.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful


Article is closed for comments.