Below are common error messages related to Formstack login issues. Please find the error message you are receiving and read the corresponding fix. If you are unable to find your error code below, please fill out this form.
This is simply an invalid username or password issue. If this shows up, you can attempt to log in again if you entered the password wrong, or choose one of the other two options available on the screen, “Sign in with APU NetID” or “Sign in with Google”. If you don’t remember the password for your role account, you can click here to change it.
These errors typically occur as a result of a user disparity issue caused by the web browser. You can solve these issues through one of three methods:
- The first and easiest way to solve this issue is by opening a new Incognito Window (Google Chrome) or a Private Window (Safari). Once the window opens, go to formstack.apu.edu . From there, click “Sign in with Google” and choose the account you wish to sign in with.
- The second option is to try a different browser, ie Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- The third and ideal option is creating a Chrome Profile, which you can use whenever you want to log into your Formstack account. Here’s how to create a Chrome Profile: Read the instructions or Watch the Video.
This most commonly occurs when you have updated your APU group role account password but haven’t updated your Formstack account with this new password. To fix this, go to your icon in the top left corner in Formstack > Your Profile > Change Password. Update it to the password you use to log into your apu.edu account.
There are two ways to solve this issue:
1. Clearing the cache and cookies on the browser you typically use. Click here for more information on how to clear your cache.
2. You can also hit the back arrow on your browser to take you back to the Formstack login screen. Then select "Sign in with APU NetID"
IF YOU'RE STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH LOGGING IN OR NAVIGATING FORMSTACK PLEASE FILL OUT THE IMT PRODUCTIVITY SOLUTIONS TICKET FORM AND WE’LL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU TO HELP RESOLVE YOUR ISSUE.