What is ARK Delivery?
- It is a site in ARK for Document Solutions to receive electronic documents from various departments in order to process and save them in the University Repository.
- Think of ARK Delivery as a temporary filing folder on your desk - we come every day and take the documents you have prepped and organized to store them permanently into the larger filing cabinet.
How often do documents get processed?
- The documents are downloaded and deleted every weekday at 8:30 pm by our system.
- These documents are our highest priority the next morning and typically are in ARK before noon.
- However, if a student calls out sick and we do not have enough coverage, we may be unable to process everything that day.
What if I need a document processed ASAP?
- Please use our Ticket Form so that our team can quickly find and process the document(s) you need.
- Click ARK > Rush on Document(s)
Can I still search for documents in ARK Delivery?
- Yes, we require the APU ID in the File Name so that the document will be searchable by the most common search item: APU ID.
Why can I see the document but someone else cannot?
- If this other person does not have access to ARK Delivery, they will not be able to see the documents within it.
What should the File Name be?
- Please see our ARK Delivery Etiquette page for our official file name standard.
- The file name should reflect the Student APU ID and Name.
- Please note if you are submitting several documents for the same student - you must add something distinguishing to the File Name as documents with the same File Name will cause our system to error.
- Most departments like to self code with additional information as they work with the documents.
What is the Return & Fix Folder?
- This is a folder for us to put any documents that we could not process.
- Either the document did not have an APU ID / was not in the correct Document Type folder or, most likely, our system could not process the document due to a corrupt file.
- Please check the comment under the document for the reason we could not process it.
- If you are our Point of Contact, you will get an email that there is a document in the folder for you to review.
- Please fix it and drop the file into its proper Document Type folder.