- Download and fill out the Expense Reimbursement form.
- Sign into HelloSign using your APU Google account. Add the completed Expense Reimbursement form, all receipts (digital and scanned), and signature fields to the form. If the date is not on the Expense Reimbursement form, please add a sign date. When your Expense Reimbursement form is ready, click Request Signature.
- Check your email inbox for an email requesting your signature. Open it and click the REVIEW & SIGN button. Sign the form, enter the date (if applicable), click Continue, and then I agree.
- After everybody has signed the Expense Reimbursement form, HelloSign will send you a final email with a signed form PDF attachment. Forward it to Accounts Payable to complete the process.
- Download and fill out the Expense Reimbursement form
- Save digital and scanned paper receipts to one location on your computer. You can use any mobile device or scanner to scan paper receipts.
- Sign into HelloSign using your APU Google account. The Business Office will not accept submissions from non-APU accounts.
- Under the “Who needs to sign” section, select Me & Others to allow you and your supervisor to electronically sign your expense form. If you are an administrator filling it out for someone else, then select Just Others.
- Click Add File to attach the Expense Reimbursement form and all corresponding receipts.
- In the “Who needs to sign” section, enter the name and email address of your supervisor, then click Prepare doc for signing.
- Click and drag over Textbox, Signature and Date Signed fields on the appropriate sections of the Expense Reimbursement form. Assign the different fields as you create them, then click Continue. Note: If you need to sign the document assign it to "Me (now)"
- Enter a document title and a message (optional), then click Request signature.
- After your supervisor has signed the Expense Reimbursement form. HelloSign will send you a final email with a signed Expense Reimbursement form PDF attachment. Forward it to Accounts Payable to complete the process.
You can create three free submissions per month, with your free HelloSign account. If you need more than three submissions, you can request a HelloSign enterprise account. You will receive an enterprise license within one business day.