Adding an account to your Chrome Profile is easy and can help you easily switch in between multiple accounts, such as your personal account and any role accounts your department may have.
- Step 1: Click your circle profile picture on the top right hand corner and scroll to the bottom to click “Add”
- Step 2: Type in the role account name, select your desired profile picture, and click “Add”
- Step 3: A new window will pop up. Click the circle profile picture and click “Turn on Sync”
- Step 4: Type in the role account email with @apu.edu and click “Next”
- Step 5: CAS, or the Central Authentication Service, will pop up. Log in with the account email ( no @apu.edu needed ) and password
- Step 6: Verify that the account is yours by clicking “Continue”
- Step 7: Turn on sync by confirming with “Yes, I’m in”