UPDATED: 05/07 1:19pm
You can also visit: Free Resources for Online College Students During COVID-19 posted by University Relations.
How to stay safe
- COVID-19 updates
- Frequently Asked Questions (University changes related to the COVID-19)
- How to Stop Touching Your Face
- Wash Your Hands to Your Favorite Song Instead of 'Happy Birthday'
Tools for the digital classroom
- How to use Zoom
- How to use Google Meet
- Record the Google Meet and save it to Google Drive
- Join over the phone
- Use your phone as a microphone (good when you are in noisy places like a coffee shop)
- Need a laptop?
- NEW: Together APU is a designated hub for APU students to stay connected and engaged as we navigate this new season
- Tips for Home Internet Performance
- A WEPA Print Station has been setup at the IMT Support Center (map)
- Petition to stay on campus
- Get social with other students with the APU Now app
- Attending Remote Classes: 5 Tips to Help You Thrive
- Twitter accounts to follow
Deals for students
- College Students Who Need to Move Out Now Can Get 30 Days of U-Haul Storage For Free
- Students Fly for free
- Free home WIFI service - Spectrum
- Charter will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription and at any service level up to 100 Mbps. To enroll call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived for new student households.
- Free Discord - Private community
- Free Snagit - Screen capture software
- AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, and T-Mobile offering free data plan / hotspot upgrades
- You Can Play These Popular Board and Card Games Online With Friends
- These Bogus Coronavirus Trackers Could Infect Your Computer
- How to Assist Coronavirus Research With Folding@Home
Request Support or get 24/7 assistance through the IMT Support Center at (626) 815-5050 or ext. 5050.