Updated February 24, 2020: The upgrade to the servers that host our L drives and M drives has been completed. All access should be restored and should not require an additional action on your part.
IMT will be performing required maintenance and upgrades on the server that hosts our APU L drives and M drives. The upgrade requires that the drives be made unavailable during the upgrade. Once the upgrades are complete, the drives will be available again.
- Friday, February 21st at 9:00 PM until Sunday, February 23rd 11:59 PM.
- All services expected to be back to normal by the start of the next business day.
- Personal L drives
- Department M drives
- This includes all department drives mapped to any other letter on your computer
Services Not Affected:
- Google Drives
- Any other APU service
- Please refer to our Support Article
- For further questions, please contact the Support Center:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call x5050
- Use this opportunity to move important items to the Google Drive or Team Drive
- Google Drive and Team Drive work on and off campus as long as you have an internet connection.