The Zoom conference tool is integrated in every Canvas course. If you do not see the Zoom tool in your Canvas course, please follow the instructions below.
1) Go to the course that you want to add the Zoom conference tool. Select the "Settings" tool in the bottom left-hand corner.
2) Once the "Settings" tool opens, select the "Navigation" tab at the top of the Setting page.
3) In the Navigation Tab, scroll down and find the Zoom tool in the Hidden / Disabled pages category. Drag the Zoom tool above the to the active column. Click Save. The Zoom tool will now appear in the left-hand course navigation column.
Note: Dragging any tool back to the lower column will hide the item from student view.
4) To authorize Canvas to access your Zoom account, select the Zoom tool. Click Authorize, when Zoom requests access to your account. Note: If you do not have a Zoom account, please create one by following these instructions.
5) Once you have authorized Zoom, you will have access to "Schedule a New Meeting". This will invite everyone in your course to the online web meeting.
Article is closed for comments.