What's the Deal?
While APU offers a basic level of internet service for students in campus apartments, students in select areas can choose to pay for FIOS service as well. A rate has been negotiated with Frontier to offer FiOS in Bowels, University Village and University Park. This rate was negotiated to be lower than advertised pricing and is without a burdensome contract.
- 50/50 Mbps
- No annual contract
- Fixed rate for 24 months
Where can I get it?
This special rate is available to the following locations:
- University Village Apartments, 801 E. Alosta Ave., Azusa 91702
- University Park, 1000 E. Alosta Ave.,
- Bowles, 1150 E. Alosta Ave.,
- Bowles, 1160 E. Alosta Ave.
- Bowles, 1170 E. Alosta Ave.
What's the Fine Print?
As with any service like this, there are a few additional fees found in the fine print. To make it easy for you, we've outlined them:
- Router equipment included for 12 months, then $10/mo.
- Installation $75 + Equipment delivery fee $9.99. Installation and delivery fees can not be reduced due to the concession that we will not have an annual contract.
- Optional wifi extender $6/mo
- Taxes and surcharges $3.99/mo
- Disconnection fee $10.00
So, what will I be paying in the end?
So, when all is said and done, the overall totals look like this:
- Initial Cost = $124.98
- Monthly Cost (12 mo) = $45.99
- Monthly Cost (after 12 mo) = $55.99
- Last Month = $65.99
What if I shared the cost with my roommates?
- $45.99 monthly
- For a 4 occupant Campus Apartment - $ 11.50 / per person / per month
- For a 3 occupant Campus Apartment - $ 15.33 / per student / per month
Call Frontier and Sign up! (626) 201-2221