One of the great things for Windows users is the Software Center application. Please remember that this process is only for APU-owned Windows devices. The Software Center app allows you to select your printer from a list or search for it using its queue name. You can then install it with just one click. Use these easy steps to add a printer through Software Center:
1. Open the Software Center App.
- Open the windows menu and start typing "Software Center"
- Click "Software Center" to open the application
2. Click on the "Printers" category and search for the desired Printer.
3. Select the Printer and click on the Install button.
Once finished, the button will update and will change to "uninstall"