To access files from your macOS computer in Citrix XenApp, you can follow the following steps:
- Download and install the Citrix Workspace application from the Citrix Website.
- Right click (Option+Click or TwoFinger Click) on the Workspace Icon in the task bar, and select Preferences from the drop down menu.
- Under the File Access tab, choose Read and Write from the list of options.
- Close any open sessions and start a new one by launching applications from https://citrix.apu.edu
- Access your local files when using the browse or save-as function in applications.
You'll see three drives that will appear under "This PC". They will give you access to the root of your local hard drive, other connected drives, and your user's home folder respectively.