You can use the following steps to mount local files into a XenApp session:
- Download and install the latest package from Citrix's website.
- Launch the workspace app at least once to generate the conf files in your user folder.
- Edit ~/.ICAClient/wfclient.ini
- Add the following lines to the [WFClient] section:
Alternatively you can specify any valid drive path (listed as '/home/usersname' above) or drive letter (listed as 'A' in both lines above) to be of your choosing.
- Exit any active sessions for changes to take affect. In the example above your home folder would appear as (A: on localhost) in the XenApp session.