Lots of students like to put their assignments and due dates into their Google calendar, but it can be frustrating and painstaking to have to open each class syllabus and put in the assignments one by one. Well, Canvas allows you to export the Canvas calendar, which conveniently displays all assignments and due dates for all classes, into your Google calendar!
How to import your Canvas calendar into your Google calendar:
- Go to canvas.apu.edu and sign in
- On the sidebar, click Calendar
- Select the Calendar Feed button on the right hand sidebar
- Copy (ctrl+c) the link provided
- Open your Google Calendar
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner
- In the sidebar, select Add Calendar then select From URL
- Paste the URL you copied from Canvas
- Press Add Calendar
Now all your assignments are in your Google Calendar!
Article is closed for comments.