Where can I view my Class Roster
- Navigate to the left menu, and select Class Roster.
- Select any class and view Names and ID pictures of your students (A great way to learn the names of your students before the first day of class)
- Click on the button to send an email to all of your in the class.
- Click on the gray envelope next to a student to send an email directly to them.
I’m not sure where to find something
- Try our new Global Search feature -- It searches home.apu.edu and all public APU websites
Where do I view my classes?
- Navigate to the left menu, and select Class Schedule
Where do I find faculty related resources?
- Navigate to the left menu and select My Resources > Faculty
I'm a new faculty member at the Azusa campus and I'm not sure where my class is. How can I find it?
- Navigate to the left menu and select Class Schedule and select a class (note: clicking the gear icon at the top right will give you different viewing options for your classes. We like the List view)
- If prompted click on the View Class Details button. Next scroll down to Room and click on the class.
- You will be given walking directions to the building where you class is.
I have a suggestion to improve home.apu.edu
- Great! Please use the Got Ideas? menu item to enter a request for a new feature or improvements. Navigate to the left menu and scroll down to Got Ideas? or directly to our Ideas Portal
There is a broken desk, a stained ceiling tile, or damage in my classroom and it feel like it takes away from the student experience. How do I report this?
- Best way report this
- Good way to report this
- Go to home.apu.edu and navigate to Pride of Place.
- Upload a picture if you have one and type a short description and location of the problem