- Note- If you already have SAS installed on your computer, you can click on the SAS Studio License link to download the license file and instructions
To install SAS on your computer, you'll need to follow the following steps:
- Download the SAS software.
- Extract ALL the files from the .zip archive.
- Navigate to and launch the installer file from the extracted folder: ../SAS ESD/setup.exe
- Agree to the license agreements and choose a default install, or specify desired components.
- Delete the .zip and SAS Software Depot folders from your computer after the installation is finished.