IMT in partnership with the Enrollment Technology Solutions teams is upgrading home.apu.edu to a new experience to coincide with the start of the Fall semester. This new experience is easier to use and designed to run on a wide variety of devices, from mobile phones to tablets and computers.
Please check back for the latest updates
UPDATED 07/03/18 - 10:30AM
- home.apu.edu will be upgraded to a new experience.
- The old home portal experience will be available for several weeks to assist during a transition
- Banners will be placed on both sites to refer to each other
What is changing
- Preview the new experience now
- New home.apu.edu experience that is easier to use
- Mobile-friendly navigation that works well on phones, tablets, and PC's
- A personalized dashboard to quickly access your favorite features
- Powerful search capability across all APU websites
- APU Mobile app available on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store
- Built-in feedback and aggregated analytics to help APU add features and improvements
What isn’t changing [for staff and faculty who work in PeopleSoft]
- The Student, Finance, and HR systems will keep the same interface you are already used to.
- The new Home experience works well on your PC and contains all of the same features
- PeopleSoft business rules (registering for classes, viewing schedules or rosters, etc. will function the same but have an improved user experience)
Questions or feedback?
We would love to answer your questions and hear your feedback. We have two ways for you do this.