IMT, in partnership with the Enrollment Technology Solutions teams, is upgrading home.apu.edu to a new experience. This new experience is easier to use and designed to run on a wide variety of devices, from mobile phones to tablets and computers.
Please check back for the latest updates
UPDATED 10/04/18 - 09:08AM
Why am I getting a 404 Error or Disallowed Key Characters
- As part of the transition to the new experience your browser's cookies and cache may need to be cleared. See Google's Clear cache & cookies article.
Are Unofficial Transcripts working yet?
- Yes as of Sept.28 unofficial transcripts are now loading within seconds.
When was the launch?
- home.apu.edu was upgraded to the new experience on September 25 at 6:30am.
- This experience was available for a couple months as newhome.apu.edu, and prior to that was similar to the mobile experience that has been available for the last year. In fact, students have used this experience to register for classes since the spring of 2018.
- New home.apu.edu experience that is easier to use
- Mobile-friendly navigation that works well on phones, tablets, and PCs
- A personalized dashboard to quickly access your favorite features
- Powerful search capability across all APU websites
- APU Mobile app available on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store
- Built-in feedback and aggregated analytics to help APU add features and improvements
Is oldhome.apu.edu available?
- Yes. oldhome.apu.edu is fully up and running as of Wednesday Sept. 26 morning. We are also planning on keeping old home available for few weeks during this transition.
How come my 7STU account is not working?
- If you are signing in to home.apu.edu with a 7STU account, you must sign in using the Local Accounts link at the bottom of the sign in page under the Support Request link. If you still can't sign, please call IMT at ext.5050 to request a password reset.
What isn’t changing? [for staff and faculty who work in PeopleSoft]
- For employees, the PeopleSoft Student, Finance, and HR systems will keep the same interface you are already used to
- The new Home experience works well on your Desktop and contains the same features as before
- PeopleSoft business rules (registering for classes, viewing schedules or rosters, etc.) will function the same but have an improved user experience
- Most of the primary functionality for Students and Faculty is native in the new experience. Some links to advanced features will pass off to student system screens in your browser. For example, you can try the new Student Lookup experience, or use the Student Services Center you are used to.
I can't find what I am looking for (Search)
- While we have made links convenient within widgets and left navigation menus, we have built a comprehensive search feature (magnifying glass on the top right). If in doubt search for what you are looking for.
- There are three different kinds of search results
- APU Mobile Features - these are features that are native to the mobile-friendly interface
- External Links - these are links within the menus but that point to other APU services and content
- APU Site Search Results - these are search results from all APU websites, making home the easiest way to search across sites
- We will be improving the order and arrangement of links over time based on frequency of use.
- If you can't find something, please let us know.
Campus Maps and Trolley Tracker
- Both of these features show this message "This page can't load Google Maps correctly." We are aware of this issue and working to fix this soon.
Old home.apu.edu bookmarks
- Browser bookmarks that were previously created may not work with the new experience. You may need to recreate your bookmarks.
Questions or feedback?
We would love to answer your questions and hear your feedback. We have two ways for you do this.