To install the APU Licensed JMP software, you'll need administrator access to your macOS device, at least 1.2GB of free space, and a network connection. After, you can follow these instructions:
- First download the JMP .pkg file from the website
- Open the Security & Privacy under the System Preferences,
- Click the lock on the bottom right corner of the screen and enter your admin (login) credentials.
- Under "Allow apps downloaded from:" choose "Anywhere"
- Launch the .pkg file you downloaded in the first step and when prompted, enter your admin credentials.
That's it! After this JMP will be available in your /Applications folder.