To install the APU Licensed JMP software, you'll need administrator access to your macOS device, at least 1.2GB of free space, and a network connection. After, you can follow these instructions:
- First download the JMP .zip file from the website and then launch it to extract the .zip file into a foler
- Open up the JMP-Pro-17_0-MacOS folder (replace 17_0 with whatever the current version is), then open JMP > JMP_Pro > 17_0 > Macintosh > JMP-Install.dmg
- Open JMP Pro 16.pkg and give any permissions if requested
- Go through the installer (when prompted, enter your computer credentials)
- One the installation is complete, navigate to Applications and open JMP Pro 17
- Upon opening JMP Pro 17, you should be prompted to license the program. Click "Open License"
- Click Open License, then navigate back to the folder from before (JMP-Pro-17_0-MacOS), go to sid_files and select the file in there
- A little popup will ask for license details, you don't have to enter anything here. Just click OK
- The program will now launch. There's no need to register it and you can click "Wait to Register" if you don't want to register.
After this JMP will be available in your Applications folder.