To install JMP on your computer, you'll need to follow the following steps:
- First download the JMP .zip file from the website
- Extract all the files from the .zip archive.
- Navigate to and launch the installer file from the extracted folder. For version 15 it would look like: ../JMP/JMP_Pro/15_0/Windows/setup.exe
- Agree to the license agreements and choose a default install, or specify desired components.
- Delete the .zip and SAS Software Depot folders from your computer after the install is finished.