- You can book as many tables as you need, but Tables 6, 7 and 8 are the only
ones that we can rearrange and place together. Side tables (1 to 5), will remain at
their current location, but we can add a seat at each one of these to
accommodate a 3rd guest if needed (let us know about it in the description box
within the reservation form).
- Let’s say you want to book a reservation for a group using tables 1, 2 and 3,
please go over the following instructions:
- Start booking your reservation by choosing Table 1 (See section 3 of this
- Once in the booking form, click on the link Resources, Change +.
- Click on the Check mark boxes corresponding to Table 2 and to Table 3.
Have more questions? Submit a request