- Search for the course and add it to your shopping cart.
- If you already have the course number, you can add it directly to the cart without doing a search.
- Classes stored in the planner can be moved to your cart.
Below is a quick guide to show you how to use the Degree Progress feature when registering for classes. It is highly recommended that you utilize the Degree Progress feature to find and register for classes as it will only list the courses you need to satisfy your academic requirements and ensure you only take the classes you need.
- Sign in to the APU Mobile app on your smartphone. If you don't have the app, you can download it from the Apple Store or Google Play store.
- Tap on the hamburger menu and then tap on Enrollment
- Tap Degree Progress
- Tap on the General Academic Requirement and then tap the View Requirements button
- Expand the a requirement and tap on the View Requirements / View Courses button
- Select a course that you have not satisfied yet and then tap the View Sections Button
- Choose on the semester you want to register for
- Tap on the class that fits your schedule
- Tap on the Add to Cart button
- Tap the Save button
- Tap on the checkbox next to the class(es) you want to register for and tap on the Enroll button
- Read the enrollment agreement, tap on the I agree checkbox, and tap on the Enroll button.
Congratulations! You have registered for classes using APU Mobile.