Kami is a document and file reading program that allows you to annotate, split, and combine PDF documents.
How to access Kami
- From your browser navigate to: https://www.kamihq.com/
- Click the Install Kami button.
- You will be prompted to install the browser extension
Learn more about Kami
Best Practices for this Application/Tool
- This tool is an excellent more robust substitute for Adobe Reader.
- It has robust features in its free version (Ad supported) and is reasonably priced. (Get budget manager's approval before purchasing).
When using this tool to fill out a PDF form it is not recommended to "Save" the PDF to Kami servers if the form contains personal identifiable information.
Since this tool is web-based, an Internet connection is required in most cases.
APU can remove access to this tool at any time without prior notice if IMT determines that the continued use of Kami poses a significant risk to the safety and privacy of university and student data.