Description of Service
G Suite for Education refers to the suite of productivity applications offered to the APU community. Collectively, these are known as core apps. These core apps are available to the APU community (current students, faculty, and staff) at no-cost, with no advertisements. Those apps include:
- Gmail - Email communication
- Calendar - Personal, team, group, department planning,
- Drive - Document creation and file storage
- Google Docs - Create documents, spreadsheets, forms, and presentations
- Hangouts - Instant messaging (chat), group messaging, HD video conferencing & meetings for business
- Sites - Collaborative web spaces
- Groups - Collaborative collection of users for working groups and distribution
Link to Service
Staff and faculty automatically receive their Google Apps account once they have been hired by the university. Students receive their account during their admissions process.
Help for Service
IMT Support Desk
- Web: Submit a Request online
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password by not sharing this information with anyone including IMT.
Employees are additionally responsible for upholding applicable regulations based on the type of data they access while performing their work duties for APU.
Service Level Agreement