What is is?
The Repair Center will install a working version of damaged or broken hardware. The component is either purchased by the Repair Center on behalf of the customer or provided by the customer.
How much does it cost?
Hardware Repairs cost $75 for labor plus the cost of the part.
- Removal of the damaged or broken hardware
- Purchase the correct hardware for the computer
- Install the new hardware
- Install needed software and drivers
- Install critical updates
- Configure fore best performance
- Test to make sure the hardware works
Want this service?
Go to the IMT Support Desk (East Campus Building 5)