What is it?
The Repair Center will install an upgraded component into the customer device that is either provided by customer or purchased by the Repair Center. The component is then installed and verified that it properly works.
How much does it cost?
Each Hardware Upgrade costs $25 + the price of the part.
- Buy the correct parts if customer wants us to
- Verify compatibility with computer.
- Uninstall any old parts that are no longer needed
- Install new part into the computer
- Install needed software and drivers
- Install computer updates
- Verify proper functionality
Want this service?
Go to the IMT Support Desk (East Campus Building 5)