What is is?
A diagnosis is where the Repair Center look at a computer and examine its symptoms in order to identify the problem. Once found we attempt to fix the problem for free. Sometimes the repair will require a paid services where the Repair Center will send the customer a quote for the repair.
How much does it cost?
A diagnosis is completely free.
- Locating problem areas in the computer
- Attempting to fix problems with the computer
- Repairing the computer in order for it to boot
- Discovering additional underlying problems with the computer
- Letting the customer know exactly what paid repairs might need to be done
Want this service?
Go to the IMT Support Desk (East Campus Building 5)