Gaming & Entertainment Systems
APU allows many devices to be on APU-MYDEVICES in order to gain access to the Internet. APU-MYDEVICES is a network which devices that do not support 802.1x security will be able to use once registered. Any issues beyond connecting to the network will have to be taken to your device's provider. Unfortunately not all devices will work on APU-MYDEVICES, for a list of all tested devices and specific deice guides please continue down the page.
- On the device, find the wireless MAC address which should be made of 6 alphanumeric number pairs separated by colons like this A1:B2:C3:D4:E5:F6. This is usually located under settings then network settings.
- On a computer, go to mydevices.apu.edu. Enter your APU credentials and click “sign on”.
- Add the Wireless MAC Address into the “Device MAC Address” then add your device name into “Description”. Then press “Submit”. Check to make sure the Device ID matches the Wireless MAC Address on your device. Then sign out.
- Back on your device, connect to APU-MYDEVICES.
- This process can take up to 24 hours to connect.