1. Open the Start Menu and type 'cmd'
2. In the Command Line window that opens, type 'getmac /v'
3. Write down MAC address (e.g. aa-bb-cc-11-22-33) for the Ethernet connection
1. Click the Apple in the top left corner, and select 'System Preferences'
2. Go to network
3. Select your Ethernet connection in the left-hand pane, then select 'Advanced...'
4. Go to the Hardware Tab and write down the MAC address (e.g. aa:bb:cc:11:22:33)
Registering the MAC address at mydevices.apu.edu
1. With a computer or mobile device, go to mydevices.apu.edu
2. Enter your APU NetID (no @apu.edu) and password
3. Press the Add Button to register a new device.
3. Enter your device’s MAC address (6 alphanumeric pairs separated by colons, e.g. A1:B2:C3:D4:E5:F6) and a description
4. Click Submit