1. From the main menu, select Settings.
2. Scroll all the way to the bottom and select Network Settings.
3. Select Settings and Connection Status List. The MAC Address is displayed on the screen.
4. With a computer or mobile device, register that MAC Address on mydevices.apu.edu
5. Enter your APU NetID (no @apu.edu) and password
6. Click Add
7. Enter your device’s name, MAC address (6 alphanumeric pairs separated by colons, e.g. A1:B2:C3:D4:E5:F6) and a description (optional)
8. Click Submit
9. Back on the PlayStation, select Internet Connection Settings then Yes when a confirmation screen is displayed stating that you will be disconnected from the Internet
10. Select Easy
11. Select Wireless
12. Select Scan. A list of access points within the range of the PS3™ system is displayed. Depending on the model of PS3™ system in use, you may have the option Automatic. Select Automatic when using an access point that supports automatic setup.
13. Select APU-MYDEVICES. If is asks for a encryption type select none.
14. Your PlayStation 3 should now connect to APU-MYDEVICES successfully!