1. Navigate to the PS4 Menu then scroll over to Settings.
2. Go down to Network.
3. Then down to View Connection Status
4. Now you can see the MAC Address (Wi-Fi).
5. With a computer or mobile device, register that MAC Address on mydevices.apu.edu
6. Enter your APU NetID (no @apu.edu) and password
7. Click Add
8. Enter your device’s name, MAC address (6 alphanumeric pairs separated by colons, e.g. A1:B2:C3:D4:E5:F6) and a description (optional)
9. Click Submit
10. Go back to the Network options then select Connect to the Internet and Use Wi-Fi.
11. Then select Easy then APU-MYDEVICES
12. Your PlayStation 4 should now connect to APU-MYDEVICES successfully!