1. On the home screen, select Settings, General, then Network.
2. The Wireless MAC address is located near the bottom.
3. With a computer or mobile device, register that MAC Address on mydevices.apu.edu
4. Enter your APU NetID (no @apu.edu) and password
5. Enter your device’s MAC address (6 alphanumeric pairs separated by colons, e.g. A1:B2:C3:D4:E5:F6) and a description
6. Click Submit
7. On the Apple TV select APU-MYDEVICES on the wireless networks. The Apple TV should then say Connection Succeeded.
8. Congratulations, your Apple TV is now connected to the Internet.