Changing a Powerpoint Presentation to 16:9
1. Access the Page Setup option in Powerpoint, this is normally located under the design tab at the top of the screen.
2. Click the drop down next to "slides sized for"
3. In the drop down menu, choose on-screen show (16:9)
4. Click on OK to confirm the changes
A sample power point is attached to this article for download to use a reference
**In a 16:9 slideshow, please be aware of the following:
1. Size 30 font is the absolute smallest size font for this layout, 45 is the recommended font size
2. Do not put more than 6 or 7 lines of text on each page
3. Text and images should be kept way from the edge of the page
4. Please use contrasting colors in text