- On the keyboard preform the following keyboard combo:
Windows<CTRL+SHIFT+DEL> to open the “Clear browsing data” window.
Mac <COMMAND+SHIFT+DEL> to open the “Clear browsing data” window.
- Select the checkboxes shown below and make sure the timeframe is set to “the beginning of time”.
- Select the “Clear browsing data” button to delete the history and cookies data.
- On the keyboard preform the following keyboard combo <CTRL+H> or <COMMAND+H>.
- Enter “timekeeping.apu.edu” in the search text box.
- Right-click on the returned search result for “TIMEKEEPING.APU.EDU”, and select “Forget About This Site”.
- Re-enter the TIMEKEEPING.APU.EDU url in the browser window URL bar.
- Click the Tools button , point to “Safety”, and then click “Delete browsing history”.
- Select the check box next to each category of information you want to delete. Click the “Delete” button