Microsoft Word gives you the option to find and replace text based on the font and/or font style.
Microsoft Word Versions 2007 & 2010
- Click on the Replace button on the Home Tab
- Click on the More button
- Make sure your cursor is in the "Find what:" field, Click on Format and then Font
- Select the font you wish to replace (A). You can specify style (bold, italic, etc.) (B) and size (C)
- Place your cursor in the "Replace with" dialog box (Tab or mouse click in the cell) and select Font... Format again. This time you will select the new font, and you can select the style and size you wish to use
- Finally select the Replace All option
- You can repeat this process if you have additional fonts to update or press the Close button.