Updating the Mac Keychain
The following article will assist in updating the Mac Keychain login should it require updating. The keychain will inform the user that the password is incorrect after the user's password has been updated usually due to a password expiring or a password reset.
1. Locate the Spotlight function at the top right corner of the screen
2. In finder field, type in "Keychain Access." This will bring up the Keychain settings.
3. Once in the Keychain Access, click on the login option at the top left corner of the screen.
4. Once the login button is highlighted, click on edit at the top of the screen and click on "Change Password for Keychain 'login.'" This will allow you to change the password for the keychain login.
5. Under the "Current Password" field, enter the password used to log into the mac before the password change occurred. Then enter your current password under the "New Password" and "Verify" fields..
Please note that this can only potentially solve the Mac keychain issue but not all of the keychain issues. Should this process not resolve the issue, please contact the IMT Support Desk at 626-815-5050.