This document contains instructions for doing a "Different first page" for Microsoft Word for Mac and Windows.
For Mac Word 2016:
- Select Insert on the ribbon then Header or Footer (2)
- Select Edit Header (3)
- Select your preferred options.
- Select Close Header and Footer
For Word version 2007 and newer
- Go to Insert on the Ribbon, click on the Header icon and then select Edit Header
- Locate the "Design" located under the title "Header & Footer Tools" Check the box "Different First Page"
Article is closed for comments.