How to Embed a YouTube Video in the Forums
YouTube is a resource for both entertainment and education. The videos can contain helpful, controversial, and thought-provoking content. So, how do you post a YouTube video within the Forums tool of Courses/Sakai?
- Visit http://www.youtube.com
- Find a video you want to share
- Click "Share" below the video
- Click "Embed"
- Copy the iFrame code
Forums tool of Courses
- Log into Sakai.apu.edu with your APU ID and password
- Go to the course or project site you wish to put the video
- Click Forums in the left menu
- Click the desired topic
- Click "Start a New Conversation" or reply to an existing message
- Enter the message you want to say
- Click "Source"
- Place your cursor where you want the video to display
- Paste the code
- Click "Source" again (very important!)
- Click "Post"