UPDATE 7/6/17: Use SMB to map drives on Mac. Read Below
To map your network drives (Departmental "M" drive, Personal "L" drive)
- Click on the Go option on the menu
- Select Connect to Server...
- Type in the following information smb://apufiles/group$/... Substitute "imt" with the name of your department share.
- Clicking the + will add this server as a Favorite making it easier to connect to next time
- Press Connect
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to add your personal network drive ("L") Type in the following substituting your APU NetID for rlucchesi.
- Click the + to add your personal drive as a favorite server.
- Click the Connect button to connect to server.
You will see an icon like the one below somewhere on your Desktop. You double-click on them to open them and access the files.
**Note on drive size:
The personal drive (often referred to as the L drive) is 4 gigs in size.
The department share drive (often referred to as the M drive) is 10 gigs in size