Mac OSX - Adding a Printer
1) Click the Black Apple then click System Preference
2) Select Print & Fax
3) Select the + symbol from the printer Menu.
4) Select IP and fill in the boxes
In this example, we are adding the Support printer
5) Once Address, Protocol, and Queue (Name of printer on our network) have been added, click on the drop down menu next to Use to expand options
6) Click on Select Software
7) A separate box will appear, click on the search bar and type in the printer model. As you type in the model, the search will auto populate results.
8) Select the appropriate print model and click ok.
9) Click Add to finish adding the printer