If you are using the new Google Drive experience. You may have noticed that the new Google Drive is really slow. To remedy this all you need to do is the clear your browser cache to speed things up.
How to clear your browser's cache
- Click the Chrome menu (three vertical dots) icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Click the menu button and choose Preferences
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- Close the Preferences window
Click the Tools (gear) button , point to Safety, and then click Delete browsing history.
Select Cached images and temporary Internet files and click Delete.
Click on the Hub (three horizontal dots) icon
- Click Settings
- Under Clear browsing data click Choose what to clear
- Check "Cached data and files"
- Click Clear
- Click the Hub icon again to exit settings
- From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari....
- From the menu, select the items you want to reset, and then click . As of Safari 5.1, covers both cookies and cache.