How to send email header information to somebody that is requesting it.
- Go to Gmail
- Locate the email in question and open it
- Click on the down arrow button located at the top right corner and select show original, a new tab should have opened with lots of text on the page.
- Select all of the text by simply performing this keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + A
- Copy the text by performing this keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + C
- Go back to your Gmail inbox to compose a new email and paste the text into the body of the email.
- Send to recipient