1) Access Google Sites
2) Go to the Google site you want to share (you must have a certain level of permission in order to share it)
3) Once you have gotten to the site you want to share, in the top right corner there will be a blue “Share” button, click it
4) At the top there will be a link to share, there will be a list of people who have access to the site, as well as their permission level. Near the bottom you will be able to invite people, and also set their permission level on the site. You can also include a message which will be sent along with the invitation to the site
5) If you want to change access permission, look to the “Who has access” section, and click the “Change…” option.
6) Which will bring you to a page where you can change the global access settings for the site. Anywhere from “Public” to “Specific people”. Each option has its own description of what each level of permission allows. Select that which is most appropriate for the site you have created and click the blue “Save” button at the bottom
Last Updated: 11/12/15