How to create Recurring Appointments in Google Calendar
1) Access Google Calendar
2) Click the red “Create” button on the top left side of the screen
3) When you click create, it will make an event. Then click on the more options button to edit the event.
4) It will bring up a dialogue box with a box reading, Does not repeat underneath the time of the event. Click on this dropdown box. You will have a number of options for how frequently to repeat the event, which days of the week, as well as when the repetition should begin and end.
5) The drop down arrow gives you a number of options for repetition
6) If you click custom you can customize anywhere from weekly, bi-weekly, every four weeks, or even after a set number of times. By clicking the circular day buttons you can toggle which days the event repeats on. You can also select the day you want the repeating event to end (great for classes) as well as how many times you want the event to repeat before it ends if you don't know the specific date.
7) Once you have selected all the particulars you desire, you can click save. If for some reason you need to cancel one or more instances of this recurring event, click on the calendar event and click the trashcan icon. Then click on all events or the event for that one specific day. If the event is not a solitary event, and has been set to recur you will have three choices. When you edit or delete a repeating calendar event you have the ability to chose whether these edits/deletions affect only that instance of the event or all events in the series. These are the options you will be given if you choose to edit or delete a recurring event
Only this instance: Deletes the single event, none before, and none after
All following: Deletes the currently selected event and all that are scheduled to happen after it
All events in the series: Deletes all events, the one selected, all before, and all after
Last Updated: 06/24/22