1) Access the Calendar by going to the 3x3 apps grid icon in the upper right corner and selecting Calendar. Note, the location of your “Calendar” icon within the apps panel may differ, but it will be in the apps
Changing your Settings
2) You can change how you view the calendar. You have five options: Day, Week, Month, 4 Days, and Agenda
3) You can also change some display settings, by clicking the gear, and choosing your display density
4) You can implement more personalized settings by going to the Calendar settings, located in each respective calendars drop down menu
5) From here you can change general settings, calendar settings, do Mobile setup and labs
6) You can also choose whether or not to display a calendar in your list, change the notification settings, sharing, or unsubscribe from it
7) When you edit the sharing settings you can choose whether or not to share it, who to share it with, and what access those it has been shared with have. Don’t forget to save any changes made
8) You can scroll through the weeks by pressing the right or left arrows, located to the right of the Create button.
9) On the left hand side of the screen there is a Month view, with a drop down arrow to hide it and the option to scroll through the different months.
10) Bolded days mean there are upcoming appointments on that day.
11) You can search for other people’s calendars and it will show you when they have an event or appointment , but unless you have access to that specific calendar, you will not be able to see what the it is, only the time.
Last Updated: 07/17/15