How to Create Meeting Invitations on Google Calendar
1) Go to Google Calendar
2) Click the Create button in the upper left corner
3) Add guests via email addresses
4) You can see information about those you have invited. Those with a check mark to the left of their name have accepted the invite. Those with a no sign to the left of their names have declined the invitation, and those with neither of those have yet to respond. On the right side there is a column of “X” click that to remove that individual from the event.
5) Once you have filled out all the information pertaining to the event, and invited all those you desire to attend, click the red “Save” button
6) If you have added new guests, this will trigger a “Send invitations?” dialogue box prompting whether or not you want to send invitations to the new guests
7) Alternately, if you have already made the event, saved it, and re-entered it in order to add additional guests, you will get a “Send updates?” Dialogue box.
8) If the event has been cancelled, or you want to remove it from your calendar, you can click on the event in your calendar view, and click the “Delete” button.
9) Alternately, you can click on the event, from the calendar view, and bring up the event view, and from there choose the “Delete” option in the upper left side of the page
10) If the event is not a solitary event, and has been set to recur you will have three choices. The information provided is pretty sufficient, and when you click on a calendar event you are only altering THAT event (which also means any repeated events that it performs). These are the options you will be given if you choose to delete a recurring event:
Only this instance: Deletes the single event, none before, and none after
All following: Deletes the currently selected event and all that are scheduled to happen after it
All events in the series: Deletes all events, the one selected, all before, and all after
Last Updated: 08/13/15