How to send Google Docs as Attachments
There are two ways to do this. The first is through composing an email
1) Click compose to open a new email. Then go down to the recycling looking logo, it’s the Google Drive logo, and it is the “Insert files using Drive” button.
2) This will open up a dialogue box where you will be able to find the file, and insert it.
The second way of doing this is to open the file directly from your Google Drive
1) Open google drive, then find and open the file you want to send
3) Once open, click on “File” on the top left of the screen, go down to “Email as attachment” and click on it
4) This will open a dialogue box where you will choose the format the file will be sent as. You will also choose who it will be sent to, the subject (which by default is the name of the document) and a message, should you desire to add one. When you are finished, click send
Last Updated: 08/06/15