Before you will have the ability to request a password reset email for your account, you will have to have a personal email address on file in your home account. If you have not done that yet, please see our article on Adding a Personal Email Address.
With a personal email address added to your profile, you will be able to use the Forgot your password? option should you need it.
You will need to fill out the password recovery information to receive the password reset email:
- Enter your NetID for your home account
- Enter your 9-digit APU ID Number, make sure you enter the ID number WITHOUT hyphens
- You need to enter the last 4 digits of your social security number
- You will need to enter the captcha information listed in the I'm not a robot field
- You can now click the Submit button