Adding a Personal Email Address
Adding a personal email address to home.apu.edu is crucial for account security, should your account password expire or become inoperable, a 3rd party email address will allow you to recover your account. If you have a personal email on file and want to request a password reset, please see our article on How to Request a Password Reset Email. The following steps will walk you through the process of adding the email address:
1. Log into your home account, select Update My Email Addresses from the Network Account section (Generally located on the the right side of the page)
2. Proceed with the following steps:
- Change the drop down menu to display Personal.
- Type in your personal email address in the available field.
- Click the add button so that the email address is recorded.
- Click the save button to save the changes you have just made.