This article will walk the individual through setting up APU Gmail on an Android device.
**Please Note: Due to different iterations of Android the layout may be presented differently, however, the core process is the same.
1. From your Android device, access your Settings.
2. From the Accounts section, first select Add Account and then select Google.
3. The next screen will take you to a page entitled Add a Google Account. From here, select Existing.
4. You will be prompted at the Sign In page to enter your credentials, enter your APU email address and the associated password.
5. Once you have signed in, return to the Accounts section, select your newly added Google Account, and you will be taken to the Accounts page.
6. On the Accounts page, select the account of which you want to change the Sync Settings.
7. On the Sync Settings page will be several options to select (to sync to your device) or deselect (to prevent syncing to your device).
8. Once you have selected or deselected all items you want synced, go back to the Sync Settings Page and tap the 3 vertical dots at the top to open the dropdown "Sync now" option. Tap that and all the sync settings which you have chosen will be applied.
*Note: It may take several minutes to complete the Syncing process*