Description of Service
If you forget your password or your password expires, you can use the Account Recovery Service, formally known as Password Self-Reset tool.
Link to Service
From http://home.apu.edu, click the blue Sign In button. Under the text boxes provided for your username and password, click on the "Forgot Your Password" link.
No request for this service is necessary. This service is automatically available to those who have a valid APU NetID.
Help for Service
If you are having issues using the Account Recovery Service, contact the IMT Support Desk:
Because your APU Network Account provides you access to sensitive information, APU has decided on several password strength criteria to increase security. Your password must:
- Be 8 to 32 characters in length
- Contain three different types of characters, including:
- Uppercase letters
- Lowercase letters
- Punctuation and symbols ( except space '[' and ']' )
- Be changed every 365 days (you will be reminded when it's time)
- NOT contain any part of your name or NetID
- NOT be one of your previous passwords
Good password: MyF@v0rit3F00dIsCh0c0l@t3 (more tips on password security)
Bad password: ilovenate
Service Level Agreement