Description of Application/Tools
This is a simple tool that allows you to visually organize and manage your work, either as an individual or as a team. With Trello, you can:
- Make a list of your tasks, including:
- Due dates
- Notes and comments
- Assign tasks to other members of your team;
- Receive email notifications when anything has changed in a task;
- Organize tasks by state (e.g., pending, active, waiting for response, complete);
- Create templates for tasks;
- Include links to websites in your tasks.
A free version is available and has most of the functions that you and your team will ever need. There are two levels that require payment. You can look up the features and costs at Trello Gold and Trello Business Class. Please coordinate with your supervisor if you wish to use either of the paid versions.
How to Sign Up for Trello
- Be sure you are logged into your APU Gmail account.
- Use your browser to bring up the website “trello.com”.
- Click on the blue button entitled, “Sign Up - It’s Free”.
- Click on the green button entitled, “Sign up with Google”.
Learn More About Trello
Trello Help Page: Support articles for getting the most out of Trello
Internet connection is required in most cases for this web-based tool, however you may be able to access your information on your phone if you have the app and you have opened to that information before losing your internet connection.
- Devices and platforms supported
APU can remove access to this tool at any time without prior notice if IMT determines that the continued use of this tool poses a significant risk to the safety and privacy of university and student data.